top of page

My Site 1 Group

Public·35 members

[Watch TV===] Stream: Holstein Kiel vs Eintracht Braunschweig Live 19 January 2024

On 2024-01-19 the latest round of matches of 2nd Bundesliga comes to Holstein-Stadion where Holstein Kiel face off against Eintracht Braunschweig in what ...

Assisted by Corentin Tolisso with a cross. Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 63' Substitution, FC Bayern München. Thomas Müller replaces Philippe Coutinho. SubstitutionPosted at 63' Substitution, FC Bayern München. Three Liverpool players in the top five there, which is an achievement in itself. MESSI WINS HIS SIXTH BALLON D'OR What an achievement. The GOAT? Might well be. Virgil van Dijk comes in second with five-time winner Cristiano Ronaldo third. Just to round out the top five by the way, Sadio Mane was fourth and Mo Salah sixth. Pemsel, the CEO of Guardian Media Group (GMG), was set to succeed Richard Scudamore in February after his appointment was approved at a shareholders' meeting in October. Following media disclosures earlier this week and discussions with David Pemsel, the Premier League has today accepted David's resignation and he will no longer be joining as Chief Executive," the Premier League said in a statement https://www. I always dreamed of finishing my career here. Gomez, who won 78 caps for Germany before retiring from internationals two years ago, started his club career at Stuttgart, winning the Bundesliga in 2006-07, before moving to Bayern Munich, where he won the Bundesliga twice more and the Champions League once. Spells with Fiorentina, Wolfsburg and Besiktas followed before he returned to Stuttgart in 2017-18. Gillingham vs MK Dons predictions for this Saturday’s League One fixture. Neither side have been able to find much form this season and will be looking for a win here. Read on for all of our free League One betting tips and predictions We spoke to them on the phone when we were travelling back and their coach was rocking - it was a bit rowdy compared to ours. We were just playing cards, supping juices, but we had the FA Cup sitting next to us. It was a bit surreal. The relegation: A parade, and City sack their managerManchester City announced manager Roberto Mancini had been sacked with a statement on their website at 10:22pm on Monday, 13 May. Second-placed Atlético Madrid are in a strong position to progress, four points clear of Lokomotiv and Bayer Leverkusen, who both have three points. Remaining fixtures:Tuesday, 26 November - Lokomotiv Moscow v Bayer Leverkusen, Juventus v Atlético MadridWednesday, 11 December - Atlético Madrid v Lokomotiv Moscow, Bayer Leverkusen v JuventusGroup E Defending champions Liverpool top Group E and one win from their final two games will take them into the last 16 again. Strasbourg were one of the standout teams in France last season as they ended PSG's five year dominance of the Coupe de la Ligue by beating Guingamp in the final. This earned them a place in the Europa League qualifiers but so much early season football slightly scuppered their form in the first few months of the campaign with them sitting in the relegation zone by September. However, Thierry Laurey is a great coach and they have since shot right up the table to 13th with a series of impressive results. Isloch will host Vitebsk for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very tense match for both sides. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. Isloch have advantage at home stadium. I think, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. In any case, this will not be an easy job. Vitebsk is very ambitious team in this campaign. They probably have the motivation to stay in the race for higher range. Of course, the visitors will have to invest a great effort in this game. I think, Vitebsk will try to make a positive result in this game. It says the issue will be returned to after the EGM. The letter was signed by seven of the nine SPFL board members - but not chief executive Neil DoncasterWhat does the SPFL say about the dossier?On the claim £10m of potential liabilities were not disclosed. The SPFL says clubs "well understood" that the curtailment of the Scottish Premiership season could lead to claims being made. It says that detailed legal advice was received and that analysing that and making recommendations to clubs is a "fundamental part" of the board's role, and that it would be "entirely inappropriate" and "against the interest of every club" to make that information public. Holstein Kiel vs. Eintracht Braunschweig live video 19 Janua 3 minutes ago — Watch Holstein Kiel v Eintracht Braunschweig (Highlights) live & on-demand on DAZN LI, in HD and on any device. Sign up today. That’s obviously bad news for Sheffield Wednesday, who have failed to win any of their last three going into this trip. Garry Monk also heads into this clash having lost his last two visits to the Hawthorns, so this could be a tricky away day for the visitors. A few surprises happened last week in Israel leagues and here I would not put my hand in the fire by betting on the victory of the guests, however they have low chances to win. Hapoel Umm al-Fahm are the host and Hapoel Rishon LeZion are the Guests. In my opinion, Al-Fahm will be able to get point because they have good home record. The team lost only 4 games in this ground and it is highly unlikely that they lose. They can even win this one. H. Ironi Rishon also can't be ruled out of the context. Rishon is playing tremendously well too and has the potential to get the win. However, they have less motivation from their last games. Hapoel Umm al-Fahm need to take point to get themselves out from red zone. Posted at 85' Foul by Arnaud Souquet (Montpellier). Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Andy Delort (Montpellier) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 83' Thiago Silva (Paris Saint Germain) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 83' Foul by Thiago Silva (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 83' Andy Delort (Montpellier) wins a free kick on the left wing. Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Montpellier 1, Paris Saint Germain 3. Bohemians will host Teplice in the 1. Liga of Czech Republic on Wednesday. Bohemians Defeated Zlin by 3-2 in the last game but Drawn last home game to Karvina by 0-0. Also six of the last eight matches of Bohemians saw less than 2.5 Goals. Also last two friendly matches of Bohemians saw less than 2.5 Goals Kylian Mbappe and Pablo Sarabia struck inside the final 10 minutes as PSG snatched a 2-2 draw at Real Madrid in the Champions League. See alsoMatchcast: Real Madrid v Paris Saint-Germain Having been outplayed for the majority of the match, a mix-up between Thibaut Courtois and Raphael Varane allowed Mbappe to prod home from close range before ex-Madrid man Sarabia lashed home two minutes later to complete an improbable comeback that sees PSG top Group A. These two teams have only scored five goals between them in 12 Belarus Premier League games. Rukh Brest are in 12th place but will go ahead of sixth placed Gorodeya if winning this game. Brest are down in 12th but that's just two points behind fourth place, so a couple of wins could see them leap up the table. And six of those eight are either side of the international break - as there would be during any normal season. Even those eight days do have football in some of Europe's smaller leagues like Belgium, the Republic of Ireland and the Nordic countries. England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland play two games each in the Nations League between 3 and 8 September. Four days later - on 12 September - the Premier League is reportedly due to start and then there will be near continuous football for more than a year. The new scheme, supported by the Football Association, is jointly funded by the Premier League and the PFA, with bursaries to each participant from the placement club. Candidates must have a minimum of a Uefa B qualification and commit to Uefa A coaching licence. They must also take the FA Advanced Youth Award and will be selected following panel and individual club interviews. It is vital that there are no barriers to entry to the pipelines for employment in coaching," said Premier League chief executive Richard Masters. Whenever I have had any free time I have travelled to Rome to get to know it better because it is immense. My intention has always been to create good groups. A football team should be like a family, probably because that is what I had always lived. What is his secret?Getafe's ranks consist of many players from the lower leagues, and some were considering giving the sport up and getting day jobs. Jorge Molina was on the verge of making use of his PE teacher qualification, while fellow forward Jaime Mata was all set to start work as a customs officer when Getafe stepped in to rescue their careers. Barcelona kept alive their slim La Liga title hopes with an excellent victory at in-form Villarreal. They took an early lead when Pau Torres turned in Jordi Alba's cross but Gerard Moreno levelled for Villarreal. Lionel Messi brilliantly won the ball in midfield before feeding Luis Suarez - who curled in from 20 yards - and the Barca captain then backheeled to Antoine Griezmann, who scored a magnificent chip. Steve McManamanOverseas clubs played for: Real MadridMajor honours won overseas: Champions League (2000, 2002), La Liga (2001, 2003), Uefa Super Cup (2002)Why him? Often overlooked, it's easy to forget just how good a player Steve McManaman was. A key player at Euro 96, he was versatile enough to play right across midfield and was superb with the ball at his feet at times. Liverpool failed to offer him a good enough deal to stay and he became a high-profile free transfer to Real Madrid in 1999. Holstein Kiel vs Eintracht Braunschweig live video 19 Januar 12 hours ago — Holstein Kiel vs Eintracht Braunschweig live video 19 January 2024 Live TV The latest updates for Holstein Kiel - Eintracht Braunschweig on ... Watch Eintracht Braunschweig Live Stream Watch Eintracht Braunschweig live & on-demand on DAZN LI, in HD and on any Coming up. Holstein Kiel v Eintracht Braunschweig (Highlights)2. Bundesliga. Botev Plovdiv will play at home ground against Lokomotiv Plovdiv in a derby match in the Bulgarian Professional first league. Home team are in a very good shape and I am sure that home team can take at least a point in this match. They have won their last 7 matches and sitting on 8th spot right now. They will not want to lose the derby match. Read the full story Kepa has 'played last game' for Chelsea Staying at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has reportedly run out of patience and completely lost faith in his 25-year-old goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga, with the Sun stating that he might've even played his last game for the club. However in January last year, Vitoria was sacked after Benfica suffered their third league defeat and exited the Champions League at the groups stages. Bringing in Bruno Lage paid off for the Portuguese giants, who won 18 of their following 19 league games, drawing the other, to reclaim the title. But for Fernandes, the opportunities dried up. I found it pretty testing, trying to keep the children engaged and interested in some sort of work," he says. It's been an interesting few months. I've learned my patience is a lot shorter than I thought it was! That's probably the biggest eye-opener for me, and my wife has super patience. He goes on to admit he's struggled with year two maths. Comforting. He chose Aston Villa because he didn't want to be a glory hunter Watching his beloved VillaPrince William is famously a Villa fan. On the other, do Dundee, who are third in the table, now have the ability to hold the SPFL to ransom to force through league reconstruction that could elevate them into the Premiership?Either way, the public statement has thrust the Dens Park club into the spotlight, with another 41 pairs of eyes fixing their gaze upon them. Talking of league reconstruction, can it work?There is no short answer to this, although Hearts owner Ann Budge is keen to convince the SPFL board and its members that it is entirely possible. We will see what happens. Watford close to new manager Watford are expected to announce their new manager on Monday after binning Quique Sanchez Flores. Chris Hughton and Paul Clement are thought to be the two men in the frame for the Vicarage Road hotseat, while Alan Curbishley is still available. Results 'leaked' It's probably just a teenager on Microsoft Paint, but we love a good conspiracy and many people are claiming the Ballon d'Or results have already been leaked. An interesting match is waiting for us in the Faroe Islands Elite division. AB Argir will host Vikingur. AB was terrible at home last season and Vikingur has every reason and means to claim all possible points in this clash, especially as they won the last 2 matches in this stadium. Vikingur ended last season in 5th place. They are 6 points behind NSI and the team could not qualify for Europa league. It is likely that they will adopt an attacking strategy here but I think they are not going to win. Ab Argir will be hopeful that they leave behind their bad home run. When reality no longer seems real and the future feels uncertain, we turn to our past, nostalgia at its strongest. When something is gone, all we have is its memory. The anxiety of recent months has left us in darkness, displaced by the absence of all that makes our lives seem normal, our social constructs and daily routines. Sport does not matter at a time like this and yet, at the same time, it does. Top-flight European clubs stand to lose more than £3. Covid-19 even if the major domestic leagues and competitions reach their conclusion. The figure, across this season and next, was outlined in a meeting of stakeholders within the game last week. It is estimated if the competitions failed to reach their conclusions, the figure would rise to more than £6. The German Bundesliga resumed on 16 May while the Premier League is aiming to restart on 12 June. Hartberg will host Sturm Graz in the Topic Bundesliga of Austria on Sunday. Both the teams are currently playing in Tipico Bundesliga Championship Group. Hartberg finished sixth in the main round. They lost home game to Salzburg but won two away matches against Wolfsberger and LASK. While Strum Graz finished fifth in the Main round. However they lost all the three matches in Championship group. Lost to Rapid Vienna by 4-0 at home and to Salzburg by 1-5 in the away game. They also conceded 11 goals in last three Matches. Hartberg Defeated Sturm Graz in two of the last three head to head matches . Isloch Reserves have 9 points at the moment. They started the season with two defeats, from Neman Grodno and Smolevichi. However, Isloch Reserves have improved in the next period. They managed to obtain 3 wins, mostly thanks to their impressive attack that has scored 11 in the mentioned 3 games. They beat Slutsk, Brest and Slavia Mozyr. However, I think their series will come to their end. Vitebsk Reserves are also in good form. They are in mini series of two unbeaten games. In the last round Vitebsk won 2:1 against Brest Reserves. The players confidence is higher and this fact should not be underestimated. Vitebsk have combined five goals in the latest two matches and I think they will stay unbeaten here. Critchley said Milner, who has been sidelined with injury, was delighted with the performance against the third-tier side. I don't think he's available yet . I think he was desperate to get on," said Critchley, adding that Klopp had also sent a message to the team. He's buzzing. We've given him a (fifth round) game against Chelsea away to look forward to. Holstein Kiel vs. TSV Eintracht Braunschweig (19 Jan, Live coverage of the Holstein Kiel vs. TSV Eintracht Braunschweig German 2. Bundesliga game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. They are maybe two best managers in the world,” he added. Different managers, but they know everything about football. He also paid tribute to former City defender Vincent Kompany for the role he played in helping him settle at the club when he first arrived and for setting the example for him to follow. Vincent is a very good footballer and a very good person,” he said. He is a top man and he helped all of us into the locker room. It is something I don't what to speak about," Mutu told BBC Sport. Plenty of others have in the past though. Gordon Taylor, the head of the Professional Footballers' Association, called Chelsea's treatment of Mutu "astonishing" at the time, accusing them of failing in their duty of care. In March 2005, less than six months after Mutu's sacking, a survey of professional footballers in the British Medical Journal showed that 45% knew a team-mate who had used recreational drugs. Given the indifferent form of Besiktas and the apparent good run for the visitors it’s hard to call this game it what you would think would be pretty simplistic on paper. However, I’m going to tip both teams to score here and would also recommend a side bet on over 2.5 goals. Holstein Kiel vs. Eintracht Braunschweig live free 19 | Group 26 minutes ago — Today: Holstein Kiel vs. Eintracht Braunschweig live free 19/01/2024 Football bets on the match Holstein Kiel vs Eintracht Braunschweig as ... I saw Roberto Carlos try many, many times to do it again without ever coming close. David Beckham's career-launching goal from inside his own half at Wimbledon in 1996 is worth a mention too. Best player I've seen liveCristiano Ronaldo was, in my opinion, the best player ever to play in the Premier League - but was at his best after he left England for Real Madrid. I commentated on his hat-trick for Portugal against Spain in the 2018 World Cup, which was very special. Independiente target Aguero Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero could leave the Etihad this summer, or when the current season is finally finished, writes the Mirror. His former club Independiente is now managed by Lucas Pusineri, the club that discovered Aguero as a child, along with new signing Lucas Biglia. Shakhtar have already lost two home games in European competition this season. Benfica have only lost two of their last 19 games. Benfica have only lost one of their last 11 away matches. Shakhtar Donetsk had a tough draw in the Champions League and failed to make it to the knock-out stages. Now in the Europa League, they host Benfica in the first leg of their last 32 tie. The off-season transfer window is also set to open when the season ends, casting doubt over whether players will be allowed to move on before the current season reaches a conclusion. The 24-team Euro 2020 tournament, scheduled to be held in 12 countries from June 12 to July 12, could also be pushed back a year which would create a longer window for national leagues to finish their seasons.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page